How to dominate social media in 2021
This last year has been an educator for people. Due to social distancing and quarantines, people of all ages were forced to learn how to live stream.
That movement has been impactful for social media as more people all over the world now understand how to use the tools. This is bringing even more fresh content to TikTok, Instagram, Twitter and facebook.
If you want to dominate social media, you’ll need to know a few important things to get started on right away.
Short Form Video:
- Become a short-form video creator: Video is the most popular type of content this year. You can use the free tools offered on phone apps like TikTok or Instagram Reels / Stories to create engaging content that can be saved to your phone and launched across multiple platforms.
- Strategize what kind of videos are most popular by browsing through the search and discover areas of your favorite apps to look for trends and popular challenges.
Focus on Instagram Catagories:
- Use the new search tool on Instagram to discover accounts that are thriving, then look at their content to get ideas.
- Focus in on an audience by creating content in a particular category. The social algorithm is favoring accounts that define their niche effectively. This means that posting in a category and sticking with it will help your account get discovered more in search even without using those associated hashtags.
- Engagement through comments and shares, and saves alert the Instagram algorithm to valued content. You can encourage engagement by asking questions in your descriptions. Just be sure to keep the conversation going as people comment.
- Reach out: The reach out strategy is the best way to build engagement. It all starts with you first. After you post, go to your newsfeed and comment on the posts that you enjoy. Support the people your following, and they will no only see more of your content first in their newsfeed, they will be happy to comment on your latest post. To get support, you have to give it. Those are the rules.. :)
Good luck with your social success.
Come find me on www.instagram.com/jacquelinejax
Radio Host : Music Journalist : Publicist : Jacqueline Jax
Track list from my show: