I saw this question online and was wondering if it was really possible?
The short answer is no.. ` IT IS IMPOSSIBLE to get 100K followers in 1 hour unless you buy followers which you should never do.
Fake followers don’t engage with your posts which prevents growth and basically shuts down the organic function of your account entirely.
Plus currently instagram is seeking out fake followings and deleting them which will get your account banned and bring you back to square one with lots of money wasted.
Instagram has deleted millions of accounts in an effort to get rid of bots, spam or inactive accounts. This recent assault on fake accounts follows a series of attempts to keep the app free of bots and automated activity.
Also Instagram is indeed deleting celebrity fan accounts because of copyright issues associated with the fact that account owners are using copyrighted images to curate their content. Instagram is in fact reinforcing article 13 in their terms and conditions.
More things you can do to grow below..
and things you can’t do or you will get banned.
Play the video..
Can I reach 10K Instagram followers in 30 days?
It’s possible but your talking about 333 followers a day for 30 days so that’s going to require alot of help and some viral leads out there on instagram and google driving traffic to your page.
It’s a strategy I’m playing with now.
Check out my page: instagram.com/jacquelinejax
I have gained 3k new followers in 2 weeks. That’s not bad growth but will require some tweeking in order to amp this result up to 10k per month.
What actions help to gain this massive amount of new followers each month?
Here’s what has made the most difference so far..
- Post consistently (at least once a day) Posting quality content daily at the same time each day increased my reach by 59%. When I tested out not posting each day, that reach dropped significantly even when I spent time on my newsfeed. So you have to post daily.
*Note posting more than once a day did not increase my reach, it actually stunted the reach of the other posts on that day.
- Try videos, live videos, and Stories : I saw a huge increase in Profile visits when I went live and addd more creative stories. *Note the stories needed to have a personal message or employed polls otherwise they got skipped.
- Study and use quality hashtags ( Use 5 per post at least- up to 30 that target your post and have around 200k in traffic or less)
- Switch to a business account ( That is FREE) Seeing insights helped alot.
- Collaborate with others (Tag people and create collaboration posts)
This was essential to growth. Tag people in posts that matter to them, and create some posts that collaborate with others often with purpose.
- Post at your best times (9am- 3pm) In your incites under followers, you will find the most active times. I have always been best within day time eastern ranges of 9am — 3pm so I typically interact on instagram during those times now. Although I do go back to DM’s in the evenings.
- Use your analytics ( Be aware of your insights like reach and following)
The most disturbing insight is the amount of follow/unfollows I see. People think that following then unfollowing will build their account but it actually stunts their growth because if you aren’t engaging with a page, they simply won’t follow you back and stick. The big picture here is to find people who are engaged on instagram and are open to your content. Even though my account growth is large, I see almost 50% unfollows. The accounts that unfollow me look to be spam accounts and people who only follow for the chance at getting you to follow them back. Don’t pay attention to that number, just stay focused on your engagement rate : that would be the activity section on insights.
- Focus on reach vs impressions vs Profile visits:
Compare the Reach of your posts to over all impressions. Make sure that the impression rate is at least 3X the reach rate to ensure that your content is working to bring traffic to your instagram profile. Then under Interactions you want to see Profile visits at a high number. This tells you if your posts are effective enough to bring people from the newsfeed to your profile to look around.
- Engage your fans ( ask questions, answer their comments) Tag people to relevant content and become a source of engagement. You want people to see your name and associate that with things they care about on instagram which is engagement, support, shares, and connect.
- Content.. The best content does one of the follwoing things: informs, teaches, inspires, motivates, makes us laugh, or makes us feel. Strive to make your content fit those catagories consistently. Imagine yourself on stage delivering each piece of content to an audience, are you proud of it? Is it worthy of your time? Is it worthy of their time?
I hope this gave you some good ideas for your instagram page.
What not to do:
Don’t get banned with spam actions:
Lately, Instagram has been blocking users from certain actions like leaving comments, liking photos, and following accounts to quickly. … The reason why Instagram is doing this is to identify and regulate the use of bots and reduce spam but many innocent users have been temporarily flagged by engaging in penalized acts by Instagram.
Don’t copy and paste comments, don’t follow and unfollow accounts, don’t like too many posts too quicky.
The duration of a temporary Instagram ban ranges from few hours to 24–48 hours. The duration of ban also depends on your follow up actions. If you would continue doing the wrong actions, the ban may prolong. So if it’s your first time with a temporary ban, you better start behaving.
Can you get permanetly deleted on instagram?
Please leave your page in comments below so I can come check your page out.
Here are the pages I’m working on right now.
instagram.com/jacquelinejax: get inspired with thoughts of the day, connect with others on instagram through my page and get ideas for fun new content trends happening on instagram
instagram.com/jacquelinejaxartist : Discover my own creative journey through fine art and music.
instagram.com/musicmarketinginsider : Learn about music marketing and get some fast instagram tips:
get into the world of indie music. From underground artists rising up to new inspiring artists who are making a difference through their music.